Saturday, June 15, 2013

Comfy Shirts

Whenever I go out, I prefer wearing jeans and t-shirt. This is for me the best and comfortable outfit that I can have. If you are going to look at my closet, it is full with t-shirts and jeans. Some of my female cousins want me to wear dresses whenever we go out but I won't give them the pleasure of seeing me wearing a dress because it will only rattle me.

I prefer wearing dresses on some semi-formal or formal gatherings. But for casual outing or activity, I would rather wear my comfortable outfit. Whenever it is my birthday, people who really knows me give me t-shirts as a gift because it is what I love.

So for those who want to give me a gift, better to wrap a t-shirt than any other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...