Friday, March 16, 2012

Soon, I'll Be Wearing This!

Yes! Soon, I will no be wearing this black toga. It is one of the best and ideal time of my life. My hardship has paid off. No more sleepless nights and exams to pass.

This is also the moment that my family is looking forward to. They are actually the reason why I strive to finish my college life. They are the reasons why I struggle to finish college.

But wearing this black toga is not only an indication of the end of my journey in college but it is a reminder that I will be facing another chapter of my life. A more complicated part of my life. But I know I have my family and friends beside me to give me the strength and courage to face this new chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...