Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Best Wedding Gift Ever!

Recently, I was able to talk and hang out with a friend of mine in high school. We were to catch up with each other lives. And I was really shocked to know that she was already married for two years now and she is currently pregnant as of the moment. So I ask her what is the feeling when she got married and what is the difference between a single to a married life. She said that she is very much happy being married to her husband and is looking forward to having their baby. According to her, one of the changes that happen to her life is that she can longer make her own decisions in her life. She always seek for her husband's opinion with regards to making decisions.

She also shared that on the night of their wedding, they decided to unwrap all of the wedding gifts that they have receive and one of the gifts that really made them laugh out loud is the dildo and the vibrator that they have received from their closest friend. And I really can't help but smile. And she even shared that they have used it as a foreplay on their wedding night. That gave me an idea in giving a wedding gift to my cousin who is about to get married. And I am now looking for those websites that offer such dildo and vibrating ring. Of course, I want to give them the ones that have a great quality in order for them to be able to use it. I can already figure out their facial reactions when they are about to unwrap my wedding gift for them. This will surely going to leave a mark in their  life and thanks to my friend who gave me an idea on what gift I can give to my cousin's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...