Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Excited To Taste the New Launch of T.G.I. Fridays!

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.
Whenever me and my partner go out for fun especially during Fridays and weekends, we always prefer T.G.I. Friday's restaurants. This is because they offer quality and delectable menu that we always want to eat on week. And I was surprise to know that T.G.I. Friday's offer a new line of product which is the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”. Me and my husband are very much excited to taste this new launch of T.G.I. Friday's because another spoonful delectable menu are being offered! Entrées for One includes Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, Cajun-Style Chicken Alfredo, Loaded Chicken and Cheese, Sesame Orange Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Prime Rib Stroganoff, and Grilled Chicken Mac & Cheese.
Among these new items in their menu, my husband had tried the Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara and Loaded Chicken and Cheese though he wants to taste all of the menu that looks tasty and delectable. He love pasta especially carbonara and I also love to eat cheesy food. No wonder he always love to go to T.G.I.F. restaurant whenever we goes out. I could no longer wait the weekends to come for us to have another meal of these menu.
The T.G.I. Frriday's is conducting a contest called the Fun Freezer contest. You'll surely going to love this contest! If you are interested, you can visit http://www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFreezer.
Entrées For One

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...