Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Most Awaited Sembreak

Five months after the start of school year, the first semester is about to end. And I am definitely one of those students who are looking forward for this semestral break to come.

How will I spend my sembreak? Well, here are the things that what want to do for the whole duration of my sembreak.

1. Sleep - I barely sleep 8 to 10 hours a day since the start of school year, and this sembreak, I want to sleep a longer period
2. Watch DVDs - One of my hobbies is watching movies and I missed watching most of those movies that have been shown in theaters
3. Spend Time with Family - I want to visit my  relatives in the province and at the same time visit my hometown; I love the province better than the city
4. Read Books - This is another hobby of mine. Love to read novels, paperbacks, and pocketbooks.
5. Blog - Since I have enough time now, I think I can now update my blog every other day if not everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...