Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Best Performance of JuliElmo!

I am an avid fan of JuliElmo. A very talented tandem composed of Julie Anne San Jose and Elmo Magalona. They a multi-talented artist of GMA 7. They even have this oozing chemistry on screen. Although there are rumors that is somehow affecting this tandem, I still have the support for both of them.

I started being hooked with this love team when I accidentally click a video performance of them in Party Pilipinas. Since then, I started being a silent fan of them, reading some of the news about them, joining their groups in facebook, reading their thread in pex, and following them on twitter. There are even times where in I am still awake 3 o'clock in the morning reading their fan fictions. I can definitely admit that I have seen how this love team grow from only being a performer on Party Pilipinas into having their own shows.

But among the two, I am more supportive of Julie Anne. I bought those magazines where Julie Anne is the cover image or there is a feature about her in the said magazine. I even bought those products that she endorsed. I have been able to see her personally a month ago but I was not able to have a photo with her because I was heading to a birthday party of  a friend of mine then. I just pass by in the place to see her personally.

But despite the success of these two, I have seen how Elmo became distant from Julie Anne from every performance that they have. I don't know if this is real or is it just me. I do hope Elmo will going to work this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...