Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where Does My Life is Heading?

Have you ever ask this question with yourself? On my part, I have already ask this question several times. There are times where in I felt my life has no direction. I wasn't able to follow my dreams. Since I was a kid, I want to achieve a lot of things. But to my frustration, I wasn't able to attain any of these dreams.

Sometimes I wonder, what makes me not to reach for these dreams? Finances? Discipline? Or other outside forces that have directed my attention from my target? Honestly, I really don't know. I want to be a professional photographer, a fashion designer, a geologist, an astronaut, or anything that has a wide or broad range.

But nothing among these dreams have I achieved.  Maybe, I wasn't able to tract the direction where I am heading. But now, I reach to God and ask for His guidance. I might start from scratch but I don't care as long as I know that I am heading to something bigger and satisfying. I am now staring building a new "ME". And I do hope that in God's time I will be able to achieve what I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...