Monday, June 3, 2013

Another Fruitful Month For Me!

The month of June is definitely fruitful me just like the month of May. I have never expected so much blessing for this month because I know there are a lot of things for me consider knowing that this month is the official start of classes.

But I was really glad to receive blessings and opportunities for this month more than what I have receive on the month of May. And I thank you Lord for all of these blessings. Without Him, I know I can never accomplish anything. He is my guide and confidant for all of the things that happen to my life.
Other than this, He is the reason why I am not losing hope despite the problems that I am experiencing. I know, He is always there guiding and supporting me. God should always be the center of our lives. All of the Earthly things that we have came form Him. Thank you Lord for another fruitful month that you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...