Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dreaming of Having A Time Machine

Sometimes, I dream of having a time machine. When I do wrong, I want to replay the moment and undo the actions that I have done. This way, I can be able to alter the outcome of my actions and have it done according to my will. At the same time, I can be able to know if my sacrifices and effort is worth it by fast-forwarding the time. I have already seen some movies and television series where in people can be able to travel over time. But can science and technology be able to create something that can help us travel through time? 

But no matter how ideal it is to have, I definitely do not wish to have one. I just wonder what it would be like to have such time machine but the effect of having it is definitely worse. We will no longer accept failure and people will no longer be contented with their lives. We will all definitely want to undo all of actions that went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...