Thursday, June 20, 2013

Why Do People Need To Suffer?

I could not help but cry when I see people who suffer especially when it comes to financial aspect. Sometimes, I feel so sick of myself that I am not contented with what I have when other people do not even have what I already have. My hearts go to those people who badly needed some help. Sometimes, I lose track about this feeling but there will always be times that I feel sorry for them and if I only have enough wealth in this world, I could be able to help them.

If only all the wealthiest people in the whole world will going to donate some of their fortune, all of us can definitely live normal and there will be no people who will suffer. And I do include in prayers that may God bless the unfortunate ones for these are the people who definitely need the blessings of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...