Monday, July 29, 2013

Get Rid Of Stomach Cramps

Woke up today suffering from stomach cramps. Then I realize I have my period for this month. Oh common. This is not the right time for me to experience this because I need still need to go to school to ask for some documents. But I guess, this would be postpone because I could not even get up from bed. 

I am blogging right on my bed. I rarely experience stomach cramps. Before, I am having a water therapy a week before my period which is very much effective for me not to experience cramps. I take 12-15 glasses of water each day for the whole week until my period comes. But this week, I forgot my therapy and this is why I am experiencing this problem. This is why I am looking for some online tips to get rid of stomach cramps. I want a natural treatment and I want to avoid taking medicines. I hope this will pass before the day ends. 

My bed will be my companion while dealing with stomach cramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...