Friday, August 9, 2013

Surreal Photos For Real?

Erik Johansson is a full-time photographer and retourcher from Sweden who is now based in Berlin, Germany. He is a very successful artist and known around the world for his personal and commission work. One of his commercial project was with Adobe who had done the live photoshopping at a modified bus stop. You can find the video in Youtube and it has more than 15 millions views.

“I don’t capture moments, I capture ideas. To me photography is just a way to collect material to realize the ideas in my mind. I get inspired by things around me in my daily life and all kinds of things I see. Although one photo can consist hundreds of layers I always want it to look like it could have been captured. Every new project is a new challenge and my goal is to realize them as realistic as possible", says Erik Johansson in TED talk in London.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...